Khloé Kardashian Reveals Unusual Phobia – And Followers Reply By Scaring The Crap Out Of Her! - Celebrity Rack News

Breaking

Friday, September 29, 2023

Khloé Kardashian Reveals Unusual Phobia – And Followers Reply By Scaring The Crap Out Of Her!


Khloé Kardashian opened up about certainly one of her largest phobias — and her followers are taking the chance to essentially freak her out!

ICYMI, on the Season 4 premiere of The Kardashians, Koko revealed she’s bought a worry of whales! Sure, it’s an actual factor, it’s known as cetaphobia. Within the present, the KarJenners took a vacay right down to the Mexican coast to see the whales, however the 39-year-old socialite wasn’t having it! She was completely scared the entire time, and exclaimed:

“I’m actually freaking out … I really feel like I’m going to cry. I don’t suppose I’m comfy seeing it.”

On X (Twitter) Friday, she quote-tweeted a fan who stated they felt “seen” by her excessive worry, and replied:

“I perceive that it’s a really irrational worry, however I can’t management my phobia. It’s so dangerous that I can’t even watch them on movies my sisters DM whale movies as a result of they discover it humorous lol”

The Good American founder ought to NOT have stated her sisters prank her, although — as a result of it simply bought the remainder of the web in on the joke!

Associated: Did Anna Wintour Change Seats To Keep away from Kim Kardashian At Style Present???

Her replies have been instantly crammed with pictures and movies of whales, prompting her to tweet:

“Are you able to guys please cease sending me whale tweets. I’m going to log out. It’s an excessive amount of lol I’m actually getting uncomfortable”

See a variety (under)!

She then doubled down on the reason of her worry, begging for trolls to cease coming for her:

“This has been a phobia of mine for years. I don’t need something dangerous to occur to whales and I do know the phobia is completely irrational, however we don’t decide our phobias. I low-key have a worry of the ocean, however a whale I can’t even take a look at, it freaks me out a lot.”

Oof! Ch-ch-check out the put up (under):

She appeared to be in good spirits concerning the banter, although, as a result of she did say a fan’s reply that stated “don’t go, whale miss you” made her chortle. LOLz! Oh, and he or she agreed it’s tousled that True attracts her pics of whales!

So… we guess which means Khloé gained’t be watching Free Willy anytime quickly… Reactions, Perezcious readers?

[Image via Hulu/YouTube]





Supply hyperlink



from hollywood – My Blog https://ift.tt/zXekymW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment