Britney Spears Says She Wasnt Treated Equal Amid Security Attack - Celebrity Rack News

Breaking

Friday, July 7, 2023

Britney Spears Says She Wasnt Treated Equal Amid Security Attack

For his part, Wembanyama said he did not see Spears or the physical confrontation. 

“I didn’t see what happened because I was walking straight,” the San Antonio Spurs player recalled to reporters on July 6, per KENS 5 News. “That person grabbed me from behind. Not on my shoulder, she grabbed me from behind.”

At the time, the 19-year-old remembered thinking the run-in was “no big deal.”

“Yeah, it turns out it was Britney Spears,” he remarked. “I didn’t know because I never saw her face.”

E! News has reached out to Wembanyama’s rep for comment but hasn’t heard back.

Techyrack Website stock market day trading and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage website traffic Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Traffic Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Ready Monetized Autoblog



from Entertainment – My Blog https://ift.tt/Bn7QfY6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment