Pete Davidsons New Purchase Proves Hes Thinking About Kids One Day - Celebrity Rack News

Breaking

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Pete Davidsons New Purchase Proves Hes Thinking About Kids One Day

Pete Davidson‘s hot new wheels? A minivan.

“That’s shocking,” Seth Meyers told the comedian on the June 28 episode of Family Trips with the Meyers Brothers. “But you don’t even have a family, Pete, right?”

After they cracked up over the accidental diss, Pete clarified why he wanted to buy a family-friendly vehicle even though he doesn’t have kids… yet. 

“No yeah, I don’t have a family,” the 29-year-old shared. “I don’t have my own yet, but I do have a lot of friends and it’s hard to fit them in a cool, flashy, whatever. So, I got like a minivan and I’ve been really loving it.” 

In fact, Pete said he bought the van simply because “I had to get a car, and I was like, ‘I want a minivan.’ They’re the best.” 

Recalling the “fun” of having both doors slide open, Pete continued to explain why “they are the best cars.” Namely, how they allow him to go incognito as a celebrity. 

Techyrack Website stock market day trading and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage website traffic Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Traffic Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Ready Monetized Autoblog



from Entertainment – My Blog https://ift.tt/9sdGika
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment