Wealthy Dollaz Speaks Out Following Daughter’s Arrest: “I Don’t Condone Violence However At The Finish Of The Day I’m By no means Going To Be Okay With A Man Placing His Hand On My Child Both” (Unique) - Celebrity Rack News

Breaking

Friday, January 27, 2023

Wealthy Dollaz Speaks Out Following Daughter’s Arrest: “I Don’t Condone Violence However At The Finish Of The Day I’m By no means Going To Be Okay With A Man Placing His Hand On My Child Both” (Unique)




Wealthy Dollaz Speaks Out Following Daughter’s Arrest

Wealthy Dollaz is breaking his silence and talking out on the current arrest of his daughter Ashley Trowers. In a TSR unique, Wealthy addresses the alleged home violence that occured in Ashley’s former relationship along with her youngster’s father, Demiah Tatum, earlier than she shot at him on January twenty fourth.

The “Love and Hip Hop” star suggested that Ashley has since moved from her residence with Demiah and their youngster, and has had a restraining order towards him for a while. Wealthy shares they’re unaware of how Demiah came upon Ashley was working at Kroger.

“I’m baffled as anybody else,” he detailed. The truth star and music government clarifies his daughter lives in Memphis and he resides in Dallas, and revealed that he came upon concerning the arrest when he was contacts by Ashley’s mom, Miracle Corridor. “I’m not with Ashley daily,” he defined. Wealthy addressed unfavorable feedback about Ashley working at Kroger and stated it’s commendable that she needs to work and “not name daddy for every thing.”

He defined, “My daughter is a 20-something-year-old with a new child child that lived along with her man, and he or she’s a grown grownup. I came upon Ashley labored at Kroger on the identical time everybody else did.” He additionally shared that his daughter is an aspiring rapper and used the part-time job to fund her profession. “I don’t suppose there’s something improper with my daughter eager to do it on her personal.”

Whereas talking about Ashley, he shared the brand new mom is shaken up however in a great place now that she’s not in jail. He suggested his daughter “needed to do what she needed to do for her sanity and security.” “I don’t condone capturing, I don’t condone violence, I don’t condone any of that,” he stated firmly. “However on the finish of the day, I’m by no means going to be okay with a person placing his hand on my child both.”

“Being concerned in a state of affairs the place a person is placing his palms on you is rarely good,” he declared. We requested Wealthy how lengthy Ashley was concerned within the relationship with Demiah, because the alleged home violence occured earlier than submitting the restraining order, however he’s unaware. “Ashley’s a grown lady. She’s not a 17-year child residing below my roof. She’s not an 18-year-old. She’s not in school anymore. She’s a graduate, she’s accomplished with all that, she’s on her personal,” Wealthy detailed.

Whereas talking on home violence, he expressed that many ladies don’t inform individuals what’s occurring if there’s an opportunity the girl could return to the person. When referring to Ashley, he stated, “Generally you don’t inform your daddy these kinds of issues.” He additionally added he felt Ashley didn’t inform her as a result of she was attempting to guard Demiah.

Earlier than we wrapped up the dialog, Wealthy additionally addressed feedback about Ashley following in her mom, Miracle’s footsteps. In case you recall, in 2018, Miracle was arrested for allegedly capturing her husband. She claimed self-defense, and the aggravated assault case was ultimately dismissed.

“It was a home violence state of affairs with Miracle, the identical because it was with Ashley. Two ladies have been defending themselves, and I’m all the time going to face by. Similar to when Miracle shot her husband, I stood by her, and I need to stand by my daughter.”

RELATED STORIES


Develop into A Roommate!

TSR Logo

The Newest Tea Despatched Day by day



Techyrack Web site inventory market day buying and selling and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage web site visitors Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Site visitors Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Prepared Monetized Autoblog



from Entertainment – My Blog https://ift.tt/7hzJ4BR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment