Akbar V Shares Candy ‘High quality Time’ Pictures With Her Youngsters: ‘I’m Not Excellent However I’m Attempting’ - Celebrity Rack News

Breaking

Friday, January 6, 2023

Akbar V Shares Candy ‘High quality Time’ Pictures With Her Youngsters: ‘I’m Not Excellent However I’m Attempting’




Akbar V is spending some precious high quality time along with her youngsters.

“Large Mama Home”

The rapper took to Instagram on Thursday to share a video and a carousel of pictures documenting the household’s moments. Within the video, Akbar sits alongside her youngsters, enjoying Kanye West’s “Household Enterprise.”

Akbar shared a brief caption with the video.

It’s household enterprise @bigmamahouse__ comply with my household 🖤

Within the caption, Akbar directed her Instagram followers to comply with one other account of hers, @bigmamahouse__. The account appears to be in promotion of the upcoming actuality present that Akbar talked about whereas being interviewed on #TSRLiveOnAmp, as beforehand reported by The Shade Room.

I’m at the moment about to begin filming “Large Momma Home” with simply me and my youngsters — It’s going to be on my Youtube: Akbar V, so that you guys subscribe to that…

In a follow-up publish on her account, Akbar shared a number of pictures of her youngsters whereas procuring. In a number of, she posed alongside them. Akbar additionally captioned this publish.

Date night time with my youngsters …high quality time is a should .. this yr every week we are going to do a outing 😘love my youngsters❤…. I’m not excellent however I’m making an attempt 🙏🏽and God is aware of I don’t have the playbook however with him who wants it😔🙏🏽 @bigmamahouse__

Akbar’s Custody Battle

Throughout her #TSRLiveOnAmp interview, Akbar shared a number of particulars concerning the ongoing custody battle for her 12-year-old son.

It’s just one son that I don’t have. And I simply went to court docket as we speak to attempt to um — he offers with quite a bit so I went to court docket as we speak to attempt to achieve again custody of him. And I really feel like the whole lot works good for those who love God, and I suppose God wasn’t prepared for him to come back again trigger he’s bought a whole lot of particular wants and he’s been along with his grandma since he was a child.

Akbar defined why the battle has took an emotional toll on her.

It actually introduced tears to my eyes trigger I felt like his grandma simply performed him in opposition to me and — it’s only a lot. However you already know, a whole lot of selections I made in my previous, I really feel like, is coming to hang-out me now and I’ve to know that generally the previous comes again and I simply need to face it.

Roommates, are you cheerful to see Akbar alongside her youngsters? And can you be tuned into her upcoming actuality present?

RELATED STORIES


Grow to be A Roommate!

TSR Logo

The Newest Tea Despatched Day by day


Techyrack Web site inventory market day buying and selling and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage web site visitors Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Site visitors Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Prepared Monetized Autoblog



from Entertainment – My Blog https://ift.tt/TIfW27U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment